So, Tell me About Yourself…
Here are the simple and easy-to-follow rules.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog. Thank you, Postcard Fiction
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
Okay, so here goes it:
1. Kelly gets very grumpy and irritated when it’s really really hot. Daniel knows this and tries to aggravate her and make her snap by leaning on her, trying to irritatingly hug her or by doing anything else that pops in to his mind that he know will push her buttons.
2. Daniel likes to be right about everything and will rarely admit that he is wrong.
3. We both change our minds on anything and everything in a matter of days about what we want to do, not only tomorrow but the next day, month and years to follow. We never stick with one plan. One day it’s “We only live once, let’s spend money on whatever we like” and the next we love being massive tightarses.
4. The last few times we have actually decided to eat out and spend some money we have almost nearly regretted it and told ourselves we will just save the money next time. We are however, going out for dinner tonight :p
5. Kelly has a secret love for Keeping up with the Kardashians, it makes her laugh a lot. She also loves watching the NBA but if Daniel gets on her nerves she will say she hates it just to spite him.
6. Daniel hates reading books but he is actually trying to read one at the moment called “Retribution”. Recently we read it together in a park but then on a bus Kelly borrowed the book and ended up reading heaps of it and now we don’t know if Daniel will read anymore because he gets bored of books very very quickly.
7. We are currently in our apartment common room watching videos of the TV show Tosh.O. Has anyone seen it? It’s so wrong but sometimes just so damn funny. Daniel loves it a lot.
Now I’d like to thank the following blogs for stopping by our blog and also mention them because we love reading their blogs and would love to know to get to know them better 🙂